ABOUT THE RGPD
The General Regulation on Data Protection is the European law that overlaid the old Portuguese Data Protection Law, since May 25, 2018.
This regulation guarantees to individuals, rights about the way their personal data are collected, stored and used, creating rules for organizations on how to handle this kind of information.
It is with great satisfaction that the wonderful.land complies with the implementation of this law, because it protects the trustworthy companies and, above all, its users.
So we want to share with you how we collect and use your personal information.
This means, fundamentally, that we will give you full control over the personal data we have about you.
We want to adopt as much TRANSPARENCY as possible because we know how important your personal information is to you.
To make it perfectly clear, at wonderful.land we COMMIT to:
- Keep your data safe and private
- Do not cede your data to any other entity than the partner hotel unit indicated by you.
- Ensure you have full access to your personal data and to its respective management, whenever you so wish
- wonderful.land is the "controller" of the personal data that you make available through the websites of its partner hotel units. We collect and store information about your NAME, your EMAIL, your PHONE and your COUNTRY. Eventually, we may also collect your CREDIT CARD data if you provide it. However, the card data will only be stored for a period of 6 days, and will be deleted automatically after this period.
- wonderful.land is the "processor" solely and exclusively of your E-MAIL information but only with your explicit consent (opt-in).
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
The personal data, exclusively provided by you, will only be used to process your reservation requests to the partner hotel units, chosen and contacted by you.
In addition, but only with your consent, wonderful.land uses your EMAIL information to keep you in touch about the content that we will continue to develop about our wonderful Portugal.
By allowing wonderful.land to use your EMAIL information, you allow a more personalized relationship, taking full advantage of our newsletter and all the we have to offer you. Nothing else.
We offer you the possibility to exercise your PRIVACY RIGHTS at any time by visiting the GDPR Portal - wonderful.land/gdpr
Your privacy rights include ACCESS, CORRECTION, ELIMINATION and PORTABILITY of your data. You can also "choose" to receive or "delete" the reception of the wonderful.land newsletter, whenever you wish.