1. The region’s landscape, typical from the Alentejo, is one of the main assets of Arraiolos. From the Castle, you can enjoy an extraordinary view over its beautiful white houses and the surrounding nature.
2. In the Arraiolos, Évora and Estremoz triangle, there are many wine-producing estates where you can taste some of the most delicious nectars of the region.
3. A 17th-century building, characterised by the overlapping of styles - mainly manueline - mudéjar at the church and baroque in the convent. Really beautiful.
4. This original aquarium recreates the course from source to mouth of a typical Iberian river, through the various types of fauna that inhabits it.
5. World Heritage, Évora is culturally very interesting and offers a great alternative place to visit. Excellent restaurants.
6. Local Cuisine is very traditional. Highlights to the pork, lamb and veal dishes, the traditional soups, the Açordas and Migas. And don’t forget the wines.