1. The coastal plateau comprehends a unique heritage in the world, which still remains untouched by man. The landscape shaped by countless geological eras, offers magnificient views of wild nature.
2. At the extremity of the beautiful shell-shaped cliff that surrounds the Arrifanas beach, the ruins of the Fortress offer overwhelming panoramic views.
3. The last fortress to be conquered by the Christians offers a magnificent view over the village.
4. On the way to the beaches of Carriagem and Vale dos Homens, dont miss the Arregatas Windmill.
5. Climb up to the fantastic Fóias belvedere (best views of the southwest coast) or relax at Caldas and enjoy the medicinal waters.
Where to eat
6. Restaurante Ponta Pé - Just 1,5 km from Muxima, Portuguese traditional food, family atmosphere.