1. From Tróia to Sines, a 40 kms strip of sand offering beautiful beaches, most of them still pure and paradisiacal. The best of Portugal, only 45minutes away.
2. Known as the stork’s land due to Innumerous nests on site. Here you can have coffee, buy a newspaper, go shopping or visit the city’s Castle.
3. Do you enjoy watching animals in their natural environment? You’ll have fun exploring the protected estuary of the Sado river or going for a surprising African Safari at the almost wild Badoca Park.
4. A Unesco World Heritage Site, Évora is an extremely interesting city, full of ancient history and lots of surprises. Not to mention the local gastronomy.
5. At Comporta, Cavalos Na Areia is a company that conducts horseback riding along the sandy beaches and rice fields.
6. On the south bank of Alcácer, a place to taste specialties such as “Sopa de Cação”, “Migas Alentejanas” and the famous Porto Santana’s squids.