1. Being one of the most ancient Hotels in Lisboa, Britania is a true journey in time. Combining conceptual continuity with an affirmation of temporal and constructive identity, it is a modernist expression of the architect Cassiano Branco’s work.
2. Keeping memories alive, the ancient barber’s shop is a lasting reminiscence and an example of the exclusivity of services and dedication that the Hotel always offered to its guests.
3. Spread throughout the common areas of the Hotel guests will find the most important national and international press titles. There is also a library and a desktop PC with internet access.
4. The Bar is perfect for an informal chat among friends or a business meeting. Don’t miss the delicious cocktail Império, which mixes champagne, orange juice and red currant - a Britania’s speciality.
5. Avenida da Liberdade is the core of Lisboa’s luxury stores. Vuitton, Escada, Armani, DKNY, Alfred Dunhill, Zegna or Fashion Clinic are just around the corner.